Accounting Firms & Accounting Services in Singapore
Bestar provides comprehensive accounting and bookkeeping services to help companies manage compliance obligations. Our team of experienced chartered accountants and accounting professionals relieves companies of non-core tasks and help to not only alleviate any strain on resources. Not having to worry about your accounting function and compliance with statutory requirements means that you can focus on what really matters – growing your core business.
We provide full accounting support for day-to-day activities or any transactional or complex financial transactions, and statutory reporting support. We also provide accounting specialists to work at your premise when you have an urgent need for financial and accounting support.
Our team provides practical and effective assistance to organizations from top-tier multinationals to medium and small enterprises across a wide range of industries including fund management, technology, consultancy, food and beverage, retail and investment holdings.
As a member of the Affilica International global network, we have the reach and expertise to assist companies that require our services across jurisdictions and in countries where they have a presence.
We provide the following services:
- Accounts payable (A/P) processing
- Payment of vendor invoices and employee expenses claims via cheques, online banking, electronic transfers, telegraphic transfers or other forms of payment
- Accounts receivable (A/R) processing
- Bookkeeping including organizational, analytical, and recording services for the financial activities of a business, and the preparation of various materials covering the financial transaction life cycle (i.e., collecting source documents, recording transactions, closing books, and preparing reports for internal and external stakeholders).
- Preparation of periodic management reports
- Preparation of budgets, business reviews, financial analysis, and/or cash flows reports for business decisions making
- Accounting entries, compilation of general ledger reports, trial balances, profit and loss statements, balance sheets and balance sheet schedules for management reporting and financial analysis
- Bank reconciliation
- Preparation of year-end statutory financial statements, including statements of comprehensive income, statements of financial position, cash flow statements, statements of changes in equity and notes to the accounts which are in accordance with Singapore Financial Reporting Standards and/or GAAP conversion
- Financial statement year-end closing support, e.g., trial balance compilation, reconciliations and analysis, statutory adjustments, audit pack preparation, group consolidations and GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) conversion, including footnote disclosures
- Preparation of financial statements in XBRL format for ACRA filling
- Preparation of group consolidated accounts with multiple subsidiaries
- Auditor and tax liaison
- Preparation of ‘audit ready’ documentation and clear audit trails to support you with statutory audit
- Design and documentation of controls and procedures as well as compilation of finance procedure manuals to meet your individual business needs
- Head office reporting
- Completion of MAS and other required forms for submission to government agencies
- Provision of trust account service
- Short-term staff secondment to resolve temporary resource shortages or assist with backlogged accounts
- Implementation of accounting system
- Chart of Accounts set-up
- Other accounting and bookkeeping related services
Bestar offers a wide range of financial products and services to individuals and business owners. By seeking our sound financial information, we believe you will be better able to identify your goals and make sound decisions, to help you reach these goals.